Nearly everyone has had acne at some point in their life. It’s a rite of passage for most people and can be very difficult to deal with on top of everything else going on in your life. However, the resulting acne scars are something that many people would rather not keep for the rest of their lives. Fortunately, there is a solution: laser treatment for acne scars.
The practice of using lasers to treat scars is an effective solution for people who have had acne or any other skin condition that left marks behind. Skin damage from scarring can take quite a while to fade, especially if you don’t go out of your way to treat them. Laser treatments can target the affected areas and improve the appearance of scars and other skin damage.
What Is Acne Scarring?
Acne is a result of too much sebum production that clogs the pores. When this happens, it leads to an infection and inflammation in the skin. This will cause pimples that can lead to scarring if they are not treated immediately. The marks of a scar will be darker than the normal skin tone and remain for a long time. The average person will need to wait a significant amount of time after the initial acne infection for scars to completely fade unless they are treated immediately through a laser treatment.
What Is Laser Treatment?
Lasers can be used to treat acne scars and other marks that result from skin damage. Laser treatment for acne scars is a surgery that uses lasers to target the affected areas on your skin. Lasers are a form of heat energy, just like natural sunlight, but much more focused and intense. When you use lasers on your skin, it helps promote the growth of new collagen in the area where the laser is applied. This helps to improve any wrinkles or lines associated with aging, as well as scarring, which results from acne infections or other skin conditions such as chickenpox, eczema, and psoriasis. Infrared lasers penetrate deep into your tissue without damaging it like traditional lasers might do if their wavelength was too short. Infrared laser treatment for acne scars will leave your skin looking clearer and smoother than ever before without leaving behind any potentially harmful side effects.
What Is Infrared Laser Treatment?
Infrared laser treatment works by targeting the damaged skin cells and destroying them. This will have a rejuvenating effect on the skin that will decrease the appearance of acne scars over time. With infrared laser treatment, you can enjoy smooth skin once again without having to deal with the pain and potential scarring of other forms of acne treatment. If you have been struggling with acne scars and aren’t sure what to do about it, this might be a great option for you.
Infrared laser treatment for acne scars is an effective solution to get rid of redness, hyperpigmentation, and other skin issues. It is a non-invasive and painless procedure that works well on different types of scars, including acne scarring.
Introducing: ADVATx European Laser by French Radiance Esthetics
ADVATx laser uses state-of-the-art European technology and infrared lasers to promote skin rejuvenation. It can improve the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and even stretch marks. ADVATx is a safe procedure that works well for most skin types and tones without causing damage to the skin. The infrared laser technology used by ADVATx is the best laser treatment for acne scars, leading to healthier and smoother skin once again.
Overall, ADVATX corrects or severely reduces the appearance of:
- Skin tone: Treats all skin tones and colors without causing damage.
- Texture: Corrects the texture of your skin by smoothing out and evening it.
- Melasma: Reduces the appearance of melasma and other skin discoloration issues.
- Rosacea: Reduces the appearance of rosacea, including discoloration and redness.
- Pigment: Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, including dark spots and blemishes.
- Acne/Scars: And of course, ADVATx reduces the appearance of acne scars and other common skin blemishes.
Why Is ADVATx the Best Laser Treatment for Acne Scarring?
People who struggle with acne scarring and other skin issues can greatly benefit from using ADVATx laser procedures. The use of infrared lasers on acne scars promotes healthy and natural-looking results that are difficult to achieve through any other modern skincare solution.
When it’s time to get serious about skin repair and rejuvenation, scheduling an appointment for ADVATx laser treatment is your fast track option to clearer, more beautiful looking skin in no time. The procedure begins with a short consultation to determine if you are an ideal candidate. If so, the treatment will be scheduled soon after your consultation and begin within days of your appointment.
The ADVATx laser treatment is a pain-free and comfortable process that takes just an hour to complete, usually with no downtime or negative side effects at all. You can easily return to your day-to-day activities immediately following the procedure with no harmful or lingering results from the laser.
During the procedure, the infrared lasers will target and destroy damaged skin cells, in addition to bacteria that can cause acne to develop and oil production that is out of control. This will leave your skin healthier, smoother, and able to heal itself more effectively over time.
What Areas Can ADVATx Target to Remove Acne Scarring?
ADVATx Laser by French Radiance Esthetics can remove acne scars on most parts of the body. The laser works well to target these areas:
- Face – Finally remove those deep acne scars on your cheeks, chin, or forehead.
- Neck – Clear away those stubborn visible neck acne scars before they become a big problem.
- Upper back – Get rid of the acne scars on your back and shoulders prior to wearing low-cut shirts or bathing suits.
- Arms – Clear up the acne scars on your arms and shoulders, leading to more comfortable self-expression.
- Chest – Get rid of those embarrassing chest acne scars before they hold you back from enjoying your summer.
- Legs – Get rid of the stubborn leg acne scars that cause you to keep your legs covered.
- Abdomen – Finally clear up those abdomen acne scars, even if they are large in size or located far from your face.
- Lower back – Get rid of the lower back acne scars that are holding you back and regain your confidence.
How Do I Prepare for ADVATx Laser Treatment to Remove Acne Scars?
Prior to your ADVATx laser appointment, it is important to follow these basic steps to ensure your procedure goes smoothly and successfully:
- Make sure you are well hydrated by drinking plenty of water before the appointment. This will help to ensure your skin is not dehydrated during the procedure.
- Avoid tanning at least two weeks before the procedure. Tanning will only cause your skin to be darker than it needs to be for the laser treatment, making the results appear less effective.
- Avoid any acne treatments in the days leading up to your appointment. This includes topical creams, face washes, serums, and peels for a minimum of two weeks before the procedure.
- Stop taking that drug at least two weeks before the procedure if you are currently using any kind of prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using any other products on your skin for at least two weeks before the procedure as well. This includes makeup, sunscreen, and other skincare products.
ADVATx Laser Treatment for Acne Scars Before and After
Following your procedure, clients will see a reduction in the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and other skin blemishes that can emphasize the appearance of acne scars. Clients are overjoyed when looking into the mirror and seeing the results of their new-found clear and beautiful skin.
Because many people who choose ADVATx infrared laser treatment have struggled for years with using other non-effective treatments, they are ecstatic to see such quick results to this life-long problem in a safe and painless process that actually works.
ADVATx Laser Treatment for Acne Scars Review
Responses after ADVATx laser procedures performed by French Radiance Esthetics:
“After only one treatment, I already noticed a difference in my acne and how it looked and felt,” says Andrea (22 years old). “I’m excited to continue the treatment and see what results I’ll get after a few more sessions.”
Protecting Your Skin Afterwards to Prevent Future Issues
Because clients are also looking to prevent scars from returning, it’s important that clients follow a skincare regimen that will continue to promote clear and healthy skin. After your ADVATx laser treatment, you will have a clean and healthy new layer of skin that needs to be protected from harmful UV rays and other toxins in order to protect your results and continue the healthy appearance of clear skin.
This is where using good sunscreen can be extremely beneficial. Be sure to choose a high SPF that will adequately protect your new skin from harmful UV rays. You’ll want to wear sunscreen often when outdoors, not just when you’re in the sun, and also avoid direct contact with sunlight.
Avoiding prolonged exposure to UV rays is essential because it will reverse your progress and leave you with the same skin issues that led to your search for laser treatment in the first place.
In addition to protecting yourself from the sun, you should also be using a gentle cleanser and moisturizer regularly. Be sure that your skincare products are labeled “Non-comedogenic” and “non-acnegenic” to ensure that they will not clog your pores and cause new acne from developing.
It’s Time to Remove Your Acne Scars for a Better Quality of Life
ADVATx laser treatment can be a great option to improve the quality of your life. The process is not only painless but also effective as it can reduce the appearance of acne scars. Get ready to live confidently with clear skin, book an appointment with us today!